Smashed my PS2 Pad!!!!

emsley

Pro Evolution 3 is coming out for the PC for sure and maybe even the Xbox (I read some rumours on a french gaming site)

It would be good on the PC. Even better graphics and you can edit all the teams and names too!

Man it has to be the best game ever...

The new Fifa might also be ok with it's massively improved game mechanics and it's career management mode.

And Emsley when games make you that mad, you know it's time to go watch some tv :D

Pro Evolution 3 is coming out for the PC for sure and maybe even the Xbox (I read some rumours on a french gaming site)

It would be good on the PC. Even better graphics and you can edit all the teams and names too!

Man it has to be the best game ever...

The new Fifa might also be ok with it's massively improved game mechanics and it's career management mode.

And Emsley when games make you that mad, you know it's time to go watch some tv  :lol:

Now that you mention its coming to PC, i am not sure which one i should get PES3 on PS2 or PES3 On PC.

My pad is rotting in silicon heaven.

I couldent belive it when i lost :D

you musta been pretty pissed because i swung mine around buy the cord and slammed it into the side of my houe (brick) and it only got a crack....it took like 7 swings to completly smash it....

reason i did this was because i bent one of the pins in the plug and when i bent it back it broke so i have nothing better to do with the controller

I love the dreamcast. ;)

However the controller can get worn out. I have a controller quite worn out. The control stick grip is practically gone and the buttons are too soft. Other than that, it still works. (too much Marvel Vs. Capcom hehe)

you musta been pretty pissed because i swung mine around buy the cord and slammed it into the side of my houe (brick) and it only got a crack....it took like 7 swings to completly smash it....

reason i did this was because i bent one of the pins in the plug and when i bent it back it broke so i have nothing better to do with the controller

Lets kill PS2 pads!

cept for the Control sticks die too fast...

Dreamcast is the best system ever its perfect in everyway

Every game on it has never been beaten for example...Soul Calibur Two SUCKS ASS Compared to the original on Dreamcast...

Plus you cant beat that Sega Originality they put in if you know what i mean...Sony tried to copy the VMU with the pocketstation and FAILS MISERABLY

I think that the Dreamcast will go on living forever....SO DONT SCRATCH THEM GDROMS THEIR NOT MADE ANYMORE DAMNIT!!!!

I think im going to Buy every Dreamcast everything and make a Dreamcast Museum...that would be cool....