EMulator for Vista

rubiocroft

Ohhh okay!

thanks for explain that.. I was getting quite confused about that... lol !

Hey toolbox!

No recuerdo muy bien compadre....!!

Pero se que era ese plugin que te permite configurar a "nice or fast" graphic configuration.... ese que es una ventana bien grande... no olvides poner una configuracion con resolucion no menor a 800x600 y revisar cada una de las posibles cosas a activar con respecto a las texturas y todo eso que el programa siempre dice que puede hacer mas lenta la emulacion... Segun lo que alcance a probar en configuraciones --- porque hay que tener una paciencia... :ph34r: logre que aquellos juegos como el resident evil y el 7 funcionen bien durante el juego... el unico problema son las secuencias animadas fmv o como se llamen.

Te contare que tambien use otros emuladores como el emurayden y era casi perfecto si no fuera porque no me era posible verlo en pantalla completa... tenia 3 versiones de ese emulador... habia uno que decia fast emulation o algo asi.. ocupaba toda la pantalla... funcionaba a la perfeccion, pero no tenia audio... beep!

Otro ejecutable decia 800X600... tenia audio... funciona tan bien como el Connective Virtual Game Station (lo probaste alguna vez??) pero por alguna razon utilizaba un sector de la pantalla.. no se expandia al maximo y no habian opciones que configurar. :D asi que no habia mas remedio que usar el epsx..

CHAO! voy a buscar la configuracion que uso... :P

PD: I extracted every spanish accent and puntuation... lol

Rubio... sabes que estas en un foro donde tienes que hablar ingles? No solo tienes que hablar ingles, pero si hablas espanol la gente que no lo habla no puede ayudarte.

Venga, no creo que es dificil hablar un poco ingles si buscas ayuda.

PD: si buscas ayuda en ingles, puedes dar consejos en ingles tambien.

EDIT: meh, I forgot to transalate what I said. Basically, I said that he should speak english and that if he can look for help in english, he can give advices in english too.

Edited by taratata

Rubio... sabes que estas en un foro donde tienes que hablar ingles? No solo tienes que hablar ingles, pero si hablas espanol la gente que no lo habla no puede ayudarte.

Venga, no creo que es dificil hablar un poco ingles si buscas ayuda.

PD: si buscas ayuda en ingles, puedes dar consejos en ingles tambien.

EDIT: meh, I forgot to transalate what I said. Basically, I said that he should speak english and that if he can look for help in english, he can give advices in english too.

hey-- I know that... but I always get glad to find someone who speaks sPANISH... Don't you get bored talkind in English the whole time? :( That's why last year I started to study hard Chinese,,, lol better to know something different and useful... haven't you heard that English will be later or soon replaced by Chinese or Spanish? in a 50 years time on.... :naughty:

PD: wHEN I need help.. I tlk in English for sure.. thanks for your comment anyway

CHAO! (Zai Jian) :punk:

RUBIO

Edited by rubiocroft

You sound like you think that english is my native language. It is not.

There are lots of spanish speaking boards on internet; it's not like if you found someone speaking nepalese. It's just a question of respect speaking english when that is the only common language between the readers of the board.

You sound like you think that english is my native language. It is not.

There are lots of spanish speaking boards on internet; it's not like if you found someone speaking nepalese. It's just a question of respect speaking english when that is the only common language between the readers of the board.

You're totally right.... and I will keep trying to use English by now.... :) well... maybe kind of Spanglish.... :)

As long as you try to be understood by all it's fine :D

Hey! now that we've been talkin for a while... would you tell me what is your favourite kind of games in PSX? are they Car driving - Adventure - kickin' butt games - RPGs... :D

I like Tomb Raider Series.. :P (rather like to play on PC but it's a good challenge to play them on psx!)

tombraider_large.jpg

And got impressed by FInal fantasy... they get you busy while you play them...

5993_20070813img.jpg

Agozer is right, as usual :thumbsup1:

I really liked Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

Hey.. I've never finished a Residen Evil game... Last month I just finished by first time the RE2 Leon B Mission to see the real ending... Now I need to get the Clair B mission. I did it on epsx emu... The same happened to me with RE3... I couldn't beat Nemesis in your last fighting.. I didn't save any ammo to kick him and I didn't get how to evade his attacks.. lol ... not very good with these games... Oh and Metal Gear... I didnt have the second disk.. so I also fail to finish it lol!

I really liked Dino Crisis 2...! because it was possible to kill many dinosaurs (you couldn't in the first one)