The first rom site you went too?

Alpha

A lot of the good roms sites actually back then were from Geocities and the other free hosts.

I remember I would get all my GBC roms from this one geocities site, of course now its gone. :D

For me...

I went ot spanish sites the only place i had ever found an active link.

Contra and...

Something else not to sure to be honest.

Then i found kult of kefka [ that site wnet down]

The guy who run the site was ok, but i think he had a "i am god" complex becuase his site had everything to do with snes....

Anyways the first ROM i downloaded was metal slug, yeah i remember now, 12 meg from a french site, i did not know neo rage wouldent run in XP untill the rage XP emulator came out imagine my joy when metal slug fired in on neo rage XP :D

Yeah NeoGrage is awesome. I can run Metal Slug and all the neogeo games with it on a Pentium 2 Processor (200mhz or so).. so it's quite amazing and since it's running on the DOS system.

the first rom site i visited was http://www.darkwing.org. :huh: they had mostly console roms if i remember correctly. i had stumbled upon it while looking for a site that sold nes carts. once i learned of emulation, thanks to the above mentioned site, there was no longer any need for carts. :unsure: saddly, now i believe the domain has been adopted by a site that sells bath supplies or something. :( its a shame. :D

the first ever site introduced me to emulation: http://www.arcadeathome.com in the rom section, they used to have roms til teckel took em down, but i did download quite a load of neo geo roms for my NRX XP :huh:

:D

So you would be willing to grant me a slot for matimilee.zip

for neo rage on the hub.

;]

you must be mistake me for someone else, i never own or download Metrimelee :( and I just dont like the Rage of the Dragon engine, game isnt my style :) and if i would have own it, I would be happy to grant you a slut (err slot). :unsure:

seriously.. so many ppl share that game on the hub so like yea hehe.