SvC: Chaos

Weirdy

well..I was finally able to play this game on wednesday. Its pretty good. Not really something to leech off ppl all hardcore, but it was still good. The SNK ppl play as if they were actually on kof, and the capcom ppl play as if they were on kof :D.

the controls features are the basic neo geo 4 buttons(2 punches and 2 kicks) and the fights are one on one(I don't know if you can change it on the dip switches). Other than that, its pretty good. Though not the best like everyone assumes. But..good :unsure:

Find Updated News For The sVc Chaos Rom: »»HERE««

Was this game emulated or only for the arcade?

it will be quite a while before this game is emulated, if at all. :D the reason... it wasnt released as a mvs cart. it was released as a dedicated pcb. sure, it works on the same hardware and all, so one would just have to remove the rom chips in order to dump the game. but, if you saw the board for yourself, you would notice the extreme measures that snk took, besides releasing the game in non-mvs cart form. the rom chips, for instance, are coated with a super strong glue. if one would try to remove them, they might very well damage the board. i dont think anyone who bought the pcb, would take that chance, given the extremely high price tag. this was, ofcourse done, to ward off any attempts to pirate the game.

the game is being released in aes format, but it is still unclear if the game will ever be released in mvs cart format. personally, i dont see it happeneing. i believe this is how they are going to be doing things, from now on. releasing all following mvs games as dedicated pcbs. :unsure: its nice and all, snk deserves to make some money off of it, before the rom whores attack. but, it still sucks for people who actually collect the mvs carts for personal use. i, sure as hell, would never buy it otherwise.

I just cant wait, the game i look forward to is simply amazing, well the demonstration videos of other ppl playing is simply great, the gaming engine is alot faster than i thought, almost the characters could almost seeing as they could teleport when dashing :D well big cheers for the game when its release.