The whole world freaked out, but I went "Meh"

I still hate...

Half-Life / Counterstrike / Half-life 2

Battlefield Series

Call of Duty Series

Ghost Recon Series

Tomb Raider Series

Super Smash Bros. Series

Wii / Wiimote / WiiPlay / WiiSports / everything to do with the overhyped, overpriced gayass Wii

Age of Empires Series

Virtua Fighter Series

All the Final Fantasy Spinoffs

I used to also hate Metal Gear just because of the hype. I gave the first one the benefit of the doubt about 4 years after its release and it changed my mind.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprised nobody has said anything about me not liking Half Life much

I have to admit that I'm surprised,too. I haven't said anything because I happen to agree with you.

I'll put my chips in on that too, though I have to admit I enjoyed HL2. Previous to that however, I thought the games were horrible. Was a Rainbow Six player then.

OMG HOW CAN I FORGET!!!

Virtua Fighter. Ive hated it since i played VF2. I wouldnt spend another DIME on any version of that game. (i know someone is gonna get mad about this one)

Blacknight: The Wii = Overpriced??

Well the way I see it, the other companies are selling their expensive hardware for less than it costs them to manufacture it.

The Wii is a bunch of old tech that Nintendo is selling for more than it costs them to make it. So yeh I think it is overpriced, considering how the competition is taking a hit on each unit sold. Wii isn't as much as the other systems, but I still think its too expensive (at least here anyway) considering you're getting 2 Gamecubes ducted together and and a cheap peripheral for almost $400AUD.

Because I hadn't read the thread yet.

I am very disappointed. throwup3

:peopleseybrow:

But I don't like the Metal Gear games. And I absolutely despise Final Fantasy and most other Japanese RPGs.

In contrast to to Mr. G, I can invest dozens of hours in a good JRPG (and my PS2 game catalog consists mostly of JRPGs), yet I'm having trouble getting into any western RPG (Diablo being the sole exception).

I need to get my hands on Baldur's Gate II and see myself what the fuzz is about.

Because I hadn't read the thread yet.

I am very disappointed. :D

:)

But I don't like the Metal Gear games. And I absolutely despise Final Fantasy and most other Japanese RPGs.

Put it this way, i feel about half life, the same way Reaper Man Feels about Halo. Overhyped for NO reason. And when i play, its nothing special. In fact Halo>Half Life IMO