Monsters and Mythic Ppl?

Diso

I remember when I was a little kid my eyes would play around with me a lot. Like I would stand in my bed at night with the lights off and just look at things and then all of a sudden in my mind it looked like a face or a monster and all it really was, was a couple of shirts stacked up on each other. It would scare the freak out of me. :)

I got to admit though, I did once believe in Santa. Just about every friend of mine and including my parents all tricked us that there was really a Santa when we were little. I remember though once when I was 4 and I saw my mom wrap my presents and stick it under the tree when I wanted to go to the bathroom. Then I was like, NO THIS CAN'T BE, THERE HAS TO BE A SANTA!! But no.. no santa in my house, unless it was a robber. :D

a picture of a clown on the wall of my nursery, as a child, was my monster. the whole room was decorated in clowns a circus junk, but, this clown stood out for some reason. its eyes would move and follow me across the room. while in bed, it would just stare down at me. freaky stuff. :)

That reminds me when I was 3, I had a Clown picture too. It was in the front of my bed and that thing scared the hell out of me. The eyes freaked me out as well, I'd always have to turn my body to side while sleeping. I remember always turning the frame to the other side before sleeping also after a while. Gosh I've always HATED clowns. How come our parents always think we love them so much, they are a bunch of morons who look like messed up retarded people. :)

Heh i love clownZ.

WiCkId EvIl cLowNzzzzzzzz.

I feel the bogeyman will pay you all visit tonight!!! :)

Oh no i have done it, i wont be able to sleep now all this talk of bogeymen, ill just stay awake untill natrul light enters my window. :D