Terminator 3 It Roks your Boxorz

emsley

DT3-22984R.jpgTerminator simplie rocks and so does 2 and so does 3.

I went to the cinema to see it on its day of release in england, and i have jsut finnished downloading the only good copy on the internet.

T3-FX-218.jpg

Its much better to watch at home than it is the cinema dont ask me why but i just enjoyed it more, yeah i did sneak some cans of larger into the cinema that may account for some memory losss of the film but watching it again has made me appreciate the film in its self.

The new john connor is ok when you get used to him i just dont know why they did not use the orgianol edward [gay name] ferlong.

The new tX is a sekcsi biatch as well but i wouldent piss her of i would wash up if she told me to. :lol:

If you have not seen it yet go out and catch it at the cinema before its showing ends.

Our download the only decent copy.

T-3 Is da bomb.

i havent seen it yet. reason is, i just dont like going to the movies too much. i cant stand the noise from other people in the theater. :lol: they do sell beer at the theater near my house, though, so no need to sneak any in. :lol:

i havent seen it yet. reason is, i just dont like going to the movies too much. i cant stand the noise from other people in the theater. :lol:  they do sell beer at the theater near my house, though, so no need to sneak any in. :lol:

ahhhh i wish ares sold beer.