Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I am starting to think the Icarus Emulator is..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?

Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

echoman

echoman

Hub Admin / Hitman

• Premium Members
  • 184 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hmm I don't know, we have been waiting an awful long time for at least an beta, maybe it is fake but I hope not, it looks like they have had alot of progress with it. Maybe they are just waiting to get a perfect release until they release something. Like they said in their fourms it is extremely buggy and they want to put out something that is near perfect. If i remember correctly, didn't the author of Visual Boy Advance release an emu out of nowhere that was perfect or at least real close to it. I remember just reading one day about this new gba emulator and I tried it, haven't looked back since.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Hmm I don't know, we have been waiting an awful long time for at least an beta, maybe it is fake but I hope not, it looks like they have had alot of progress with it. Maybe they are just waiting to get a perfect release until they release something. Like they said in their fourms it is extremely buggy and they want to put out something that is near perfect. If i remember correctly, didn't the author of Visual Boy Advance release an emu out of nowhere that was perfect or at least real close to it. I remember just reading one day about this new gba emulator and I tried it, haven't looked back since.

The author of Visualboy Advance already had an emulator for Gameboy/Gameboy Advance out called Visualboy (Advance just came in after he added support for GBA)
And at least HE put out his first releases which only ran a handful of games.
Icarus has been talked about for at LEAST 2 years now, and nothing but some screenshots and a couple videos.
I think its 110% fake!
They need to either release something to the public, or STFU and go away!

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
dam straight cinder.

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
I don't see what someone like Cyrus64 would have to gain by lying though. He has been an active coder in both the DC and N64 and now Xbox emulation scenes for a long time.

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely) :)

Edited by DreamCastLover, 29 September 2003 - 01:20 AM.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts

I don't see what someone like Cyrus64 would have to gain by lying though. He has been an active coder in both the DC and N64 and now Xbox emulation scenes for a long time.

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely)  :D

Can you not just send them backstreet boys mp3's Dreamcast lover, its bound to work :)

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

Anyway at the moment Icarus is your only real hope of playing DC games on your PC unless Kagero turns out to be real (doesn't look likely)  :angel:

Can you not just send them backstreet boys mp3's Dreamcast lover, its bound to work :)

:D I'll get on that straight away!

It's cruel but they asked for it

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
LMFAO this is too cruel

by the way send this link too LOL

http://www.albinobla.../flash/you.html

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Damn....I shouldn't have fell for that! (I've seen it before)
But I paid you back! Look at your member title below your username!

You are an idiot! HAHAHAHAHA!

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
:) Dam it got me to.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
ooooh i shall get you....far more evilly then that too.....

HAHA and if you where on Windows 98 then right clicking and then hitting close on the start bar Multiplied it LOL its so fun

just use Control+alt+delete to close it even if the popups come it works anyway so try it

Windows XP is poop though so the multiplying doesnt work...

Edited by Shibathedog, 30 September 2003 - 02:29 AM.

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
:unsure:

Try not to get cinder mad m8 :)

Give him a few days and he will change it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users