Login to Account Create an Account
Things To Do For v2.0...
Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:24 AM
1) Add New Skins.. switch default skin also
2) Add New Emoticons.. need a new set
3) Fix old emoticons, bbcodes, and review codes in posts.
4) Add Link to us box on main page, and the rest of the box's we had with v1.0.
6) Add some modules to the forum that may include: RPG Mod, Ratings Mod, etc.
7) Replace topic icons with emu related iones
8 ) Add Super Moderator Status
9) Start using the calender interface
10) Integrate the Gameshare system in the forum
11) Make a new logo for the Downloads section and also update it
12) Set a upload feature for registered users
13) Create a disclaimer page
14) Fix current Default Template to match all resolutions and monitor sizes
15) Remove the old phpBB forum
...Things in RED mean that they are Completed..
Thats the checklist for now. I'll be updating this thread a lot for more updates.
Posted 07 September 2003 - 01:42 PM
If you are having problems give the man some time.
Like he says his servers Drive is having a hard time, has gamecop ever disspointed in the past??
I rest my case.
Posted 07 September 2003 - 03:38 PM
Oh well, it would be fun with all those new features and stuff
Keep it up?
Posted 12 September 2003 - 03:42 AM
PS: I know, I count Friday as part of my weekend since I get home most of the time preety early.
Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:39 AM
Posted 21 September 2003 - 01:47 AM
Only one I had was that I didn't like the default skin for the new forum engine when we switched over.
Complaints about similey's and silly little things like that should be directed to the "Who care's? NOBODY!" forum.
Posted 21 September 2003 - 10:06 AM
Posted 21 September 2003 - 07:08 PM
Super Moderators are now set for the exisiting mods.
Posted 21 September 2003 - 09:08 PM
haha. its been good work so far
Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:26 PM
Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users