Your Goal In 1Emulation.com

Diso

I'm still reaching my goal and that is to make the forums MORE ACTIVE.

So far, I posted topics for people to post in and recently, i added a kaillera server. I can't really think of anything else to do except:

Flash Games

Flash Movies (With us starring as video game characters)

1emulation Convention

Lol :angry:

1emulation convention!

Well i dare not go on a plane so it looks like im swimming to america.

Better get some trainning in.

That would be great thogh if we could all meet up, we could go to lap dancing bars and everything [will sneak in the younger members]

Or if you come to england ill take you to afootball match at elland rd were my leeds team plays its an exsperiance you wont forget in a hurry.

Maybe when i have a lot of money i will visit you all :angry:

Emsley Knocks on ME!'S door.

Hello?

Is ME! in?

Leave my house you crazy mOfO!

Its an info thing, Hopefully I get to find out something new every day, even if its trivial and if i can help someone else while Im here then its a bonus

Bingo!

The one thing i really do like about thi place is that 95% of users are genuine freindly And nice people.

Most forums just ass about and never egt the job done there to busy saying NooB F@k of find your own ROMs.

What gets me is this is common practise in a large percentage of forums out there, so i dont get why people dont post here more often, like they say some people like to be treat like s@it And be owned buy a group of people they dont even know trying to get in with the cool guys when in all honestly there jsut tossers.

[Geoshock ring a bell]

Emsley Knocks on ME!'S door.

Hello?

Is ME! in?

Leave my house you crazy mOfO!

:angry:

hehe... i wouldnt say that to ya. you are welcome to visit me anytime youd like. ;) we'll go arcade hoppin. i dont blame ya though, i hate to fly too. maybe if they ever build that tunnel under the english channel, we wont have to worry about it. :huh:

my goal though is just to help people when i can. its the least i can do. :(

Could i go threw all your draws n stuff?

Sure they may build a channel tunnel to america ill skitch on my skateboard all the way hanging on to the back of the train.

If not that ill eithier pay for a ticket or sneak into someones suitcase, prefrablie a sEcKsi chicks and hopefully ill be in with her thongs and.......

You know these tablets im on are said to change your sex drive...They have had a positive effect.

It'll be scary to go to a convention cause you guys are are oldish ppl and I'm just still a young person.

The only person I could probably visit is Solidius (driving Distance) But I'm not really sure :angry:

"Arcade Hopping"

LETS SEE HOW MANY ARCADES WE GET THROWN OUT OF !!!

Im not old!

Im 22 just turned.

You will be old one day! It will happen to you toooooo! :angry:

I have never been thrrown out of an arcade.

But this one time awhen i was a kid keped putting 10P After 10p In track and field in an arcde i only had 3 10p's as it was.

So anyway after he put in his sixth ten pence i thoght whats that?

A plug were does the wire go?

A HA!

YOiNk!!

The young lad STILL keped on puting money in everytime he did i would flick the switch [he couldent tell i was leaned]

He would wait for it to start agin and BLAM of goes the switch.

He gave up after about 4 or 5 goes then the machine was all mine and he watched me play to :huh:

kinda funny but kinda mean too ;)

I have a problem with little kids in arcades, they just go up to you and start pressing buttons. such as...lets use Dungeons and Dragons for an example

Of course Ppl would put more than one credit in a machine so they dont have to fumble with their pockets or plastic bags. But it really pisses me off when someone just comes up presses the 2p button and wastes the quarter.

Another time is when My bro and I was playing a tight game of billards and this kid just Starts grabbing the balls and throwing them into the holes. We didn't do anything (we should of) because the parents were right there. :angry:

I was never like that when i was a kid :huh:

I will admit.. I have a plan to get this place very popular and fast. It will just take a while to set up. But I do have an idea.. and it's been an old one that I still want to accomplish.