Well it's been requested and its here!

Alpha

Well a couple of requests for this and so I made it. Hope you guys keep this forum going or it will go bye bye. (jk :( )

Seriously, just enjoy and start your requests for help. :P

Yeah! I voted YES for this forum too and lets not make it a waste of Gamecop's time!

I don't do much posting on these boards unless to answer a question or help someone. (Don't have any questions myself)

So if you've got some hardware questions/problems about your console or PC, fire away and I'll try to help you if I can. :(

Yeah! I voted YES for this forum too and lets not make it a waste of Gamecop's time!

I don't do much posting on these boards unless to answer a question or help someone. (Don't have any questions myself)

So if you've got some hardware questions/problems about your console or PC, fire away and I'll try to help you if I can.  :(

dito. i rarely have any problems with pc hardware, software, etc., yet, that doesnt mean that i havent in the past. if anyone has a problem, chances are that i have faced the same obstacle once myself, and i would be happy to help if i can. although i dont post much nowadays, i do visit the forums frequently, so im always available to help anyone in need. :P