Half life 2 and halo on PC.

emsley

Who is looking foward to these games?

I know I is, half life 2 is pencelled in for a december release in england, but on a turn halo is release in october in england eithier way i know im going to need a new graphics card for half life 2.

Doom 3 i also getting much closer to :ph34r::D:)

Yeah same here, can't wait. Those games will also be the new benchmark for graphics cards. So we will see how my GeForce FX 5200 can live up to it or not. :ph34r:

For me Half life 2 is the one thats got me jumping up and down like an idiot induring a heat stroke.

Im going to dig some info up on the game maybe apply some screen shots.

i havent bought (or downloaded :ph34r: ) any pc games in a LONG time. ive been mostly consentrating on games for my cubey. ME! needs f-zero gx and soul calibur 2. :D

Couldn't stand Half Life, so HL 2 is of no concern to me (I was playing Rainbow Six when HL came out, an FPS that requires more brains)

F-Zero GX and Soul Calibur 2 are both in stores for Cube, I was thinking of buying GX today but decided I best not right now (Short on cash)

Soul Calibur 2 doesn't interest me in the least.

I couldn't really care less about Halo, at least not until some mods come out for it. I've been playing multiplayer online halo on Xbox for months now and im a bit bored of it (roll on Halo 2!)

I have just bought a new video card in preparation for HL2. It is easily the most stunning game I have ever seen. I also can't wait to get scared to death by some Doom III.

I have to say though that I'm most looking forward to Deus Ex: Invisible War. Oh yes! If you haven't played the original Deus Ex then you have missed out on one of the best games ever.