registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Classic Mega Drive Games - Page 3 - Genesis & Mega CD Emulators [/pc/gens+megacd] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Classic Mega Drive Games

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

onetrueblade

onetrueblade

Returned to obscurity

• Premium Members
  • 250 posts
I edited that post a bunch of times trying to spell youngun' "Right" (Is there a right way to spell hilbilly speech?)
However, I'm absolutely sure I spelled brickomatic right because i just made it up.

onetrueblade

onetrueblade

Returned to obscurity

• Premium Members
  • 250 posts
And the actual name of that mazinger z game is mazin saga: mutant fighter. Btw, Did anyone like echo the dolphin?

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,500 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
forgotten worlds great shooter :P
ghoulsnghosts brill :naughty:
eswat :P
first experience of the megadrive(genesis) was being the first one in my area to have one.
imported from japan cost a ruddy fortune chuff me :D

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

And the actual name of that mazinger z game is mazin saga: mutant fighter. Btw, Did anyone like echo the dolphin?

For the few times I was able to play it, to me Ecco was really strange because I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. So I just swam around aimlessly.

onetrueblade

onetrueblade

Returned to obscurity

• Premium Members
  • 250 posts

For the few times I was able to play it, to me Ecco was really strange because I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. So I just swam around aimlessly.

I was goofing with it on psp awhile ago. It took me a long time to figure out what the hell to do.

Gashal

Gashal

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, FIshing, Photography, Literature, Caligraphy.
Cool Mega Games. :afro:

Reaper man

Reaper man

One word:

• Premium Members
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Computers, emulation, anime, photography, women, etc etc

Cool Mega Games. :wub:

what a lovely contribution to this thread...

Fatal Rose

Fatal Rose

Societal stigma

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 4,913 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, training, working out, comic books, video games
Streets Of Rage 1-3
...... just had a brain fart, can't think of anything else at the moment. I shall return to this thread soon...

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,500 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
eswat better than the arcade version nuff said.

spectrum3

spectrum3

Beginner

• Members+
  • 12 posts
Nice game risky wood

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
No gravedigging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users