Rappelz

3 hours d/l from filefront, and then 4 hour update (thank god I have a 360).

Anyways, I played about 3 hours of it, and here's the deal.

If my machine was up-to-date, I would probably play this for about 2-3 months, and then if I had money, another 2-5 months, if I had money then, again, keep adding months till I run out of money.

This type of MMO stays fun until the fun leaves, then you have to pay money to stay in the game and be top tier or pay nothing and stay noob.

I do have to admit though, judging from the videos, and how horrible my machine lags on high, this graphics, are amazing for a free MMO.

To add one more note, this game feels like Linieage 2.

Meh. I got lazy and stopped downloading it. Unless someone can tell me this game gave them orgasms of the eyes, I don't think I'll try to download it again.

3 hours d/l from filefront, and then 4 hour update (thank god I have a 360).

Anyways, I played about 3 hours of it, and here's the deal.

If my machine was up-to-date, I would probably play this for about 2-3 months, and then if I had money, another 2-5 months, if I had money then, again, keep adding months till I run out of money.

This type of MMO stays fun until the fun leaves, then you have to pay money to stay in the game and be top tier or pay nothing and stay noob.

I do have to admit though, judging from the videos, and how horrible my machine lags on high, this graphics, are amazing for a free MMO.

To add one more note, this game feels like Linieage 2.

Plays a little similar to Silkroad Online, but with more customization and a better quest system. As for graphics, Silkroad Online is better. I'm running Rappelz on max detail @ 1152x864.

It'll take a bit more getting used to, but I think it's a better game.....so far. The lag HAS to go though (It's barely noticeable, but I'm still on the Trainee Island........wonder how bad it is in crowded areas).