Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Do you Still use Kazaa?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you still use Kazaa Today?

Do you still use Kazaa Today?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
After hearing the Kazaa Scare about tracking ppl and fining them, Do you still use it?

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
No, kazaa just kinda became dumb after a while. DC++ is a much better way to get anything that you want. Plus what disoblige said :cry:

GameGenie

GameGenie

Novice

• Members
  • 35 posts
Kazaa Lite. No spyware, no adware, no limits. Hmm... that should be their slogan...

nicknicknickandnick

nicknicknickandnick

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 153 posts
I use the light one too. Also, I'm not in the US where the tracking is currently having consequences.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
I still use k-lite only for musik and for licensed anime I can't find on Bit Torrent

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts
I am in israel. If they start to track people here, they will have to arrest everybody!

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
whats the difference between kazaa and K-life???

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

whats the difference between kazaa and K-life???

Kazaa has spyware and other crap that you don't want. I think kazaa now also limits you to mp3s with bitrates of 128kbps and under.

Kazaa lite is a spyware/adware free alternative that has no limits etc It's just better.

anyway yes I do use kazaa for TV episodes, movies and music. I've never used it for games because the bins you get are always corrupt. And no I won't be stopping using it anytime soon. I don't live in America though so we aren't being tracked yet :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users