the grammar thing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait wait....

so you're complaining because the mods go through your posts and clean up your grammer mistakes?!?!

so they're doing YOUR work and you're complaining?

personally, i perfer grammer to be as proper as possible, the occasional typo is ok, as long as the context is understood, but when it starts looking like

i rely wnt 2 no how 2 kil stuf.

then you should start getting BANNED, not complain that the mods are cleaning it up!

im in ur tred fuxin up ur grammer

Put some effort in what you type, ffs. Being on the Internet is not an excuse for typing like a retard.

im in ur tred fuxin up ur grammer

You said a bad word to a user. im reporting you to the m0d3raperz :D

I think its a great thing that moderators/admins fix up the users post. I find the whole thing to be beneficial. :regurg:

A. The user won't get flamed at by the other users.

B. Everyone will miss out on a good laugh from your post.

C. There won't be much shame too it. Except underneath your post you'll see the message "This post has been edited by the moderator".

Edited by Agozer

LMAO! DIs is too much!! :P This rook's first post is a complaint about grammer!! :roll1:

*Pimp slap*

Settle down rook, not everybody is fluent in crappy text-message language!

There's a difference in :

I'm tired of fixn up ur grammer

and

im in ur tred fuxin up ur grammer <----Wth is that sayin?

Edited by Shoma

There are several things that should be instituted to be allowed to connect to the internet, and grammar is one of them.

All these AOLer lingo's need to go away too. "LOL" is about the ONLY thing I want to see in short-form on the internet, and theres to much of it with EVERY word/sentence these days.

ISPs should implement testing before activating accounts, and you should be adhere to these things.

1: Not using shortforms of anything but known context, such as "lol" "lmao" "roflmao". "IGOIBBL" (I'm going out, I'll be back later) is NOT proper usage FFS!

2: Get some spelling lessons dammit! How hard is it to type "Your" instead of "yer"? You look like you're trying your hardest to have your words make you look like some loser gangster rapper. Get lost with that!

3: Grammer, as stated above. Spelling comes into play much here. But moreso, it's the use of your words, and the order you put them in. If you can't put a proper sentence together, get your ass into summer school and stay off my internetz!

/v\@yb3 w3 sh0uld @ll t@lk I/\/ 1337 or weird stuff like that.

1 du|\||\|0 \/\/h475 5c4rr13r, 7h47 1 r34d 7h47 45 3415ly 45 pr0p3r 3|\|gl15h 0r 7h47 1 k|\|0\/\/ h0\/\/ 70 r35p0|\|d b4ck 1|\| 4 \/\/0r53 f0r/\/\