Pokémon

if you haven't play one of these, don't poll  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not post in gba section?

see this

I guess this is in the right section, sorta. Besides, I won't allow this in the lounge. :blink:

Poke Master: If you are going to make a serious poll, include more Pokemon games.

... i did see that...... but really if you though about it good you would of posted in gba altho they say this can be where it is because nintendo made it but gba is the overall right place to post... not complaining tho

I like gold/silver/crystal series the best. It had the more hours of gameplay than any of the others I've played. The amount of Pokémon in the game kept it from being too repeditive. That's my $0.02 there.

Edited by EDX

allright this is the Pokémon link

why did everybody attack me?

just one thing: BE PATIENT when go to pokémon website...

someone check his link i think its attack and if so i dont want to have to own him later on lol!

allright this is the Pokémon link

why did everybody attack me?

just one thing: BE PATIENT when go to pokémon website...

someone check his link i think its attack and if so i dont want to have to own him later on lol!

Just hover over the link to see it's location (In Firefox, at least): www.pokemon.com

It's safe.

>_> dude thats the link to the pokemon website.....

there is also a pokemon GAME called "POKEMON LINK" so why isn't that on the poll >_>