Celebrity Governor?

Diso

I forget if it was governor or mayor but anyways,

Arnold swagernater is running for office in california. How do you feel about that? (unless he dropped out already which i dont think he did)

For me, It doesn't really matter. A celebrity + Office in an another state = whopee. Dont care ^_^

He's an interesting guy, and he doesn't seem to be a nut as, for example, he believes in boosting education which has suffered in that state. (People have been demanding services like public education but don't like to pay the taxes for it so have been voting to lower taxes.)

The recall part is a little suspicious because one major candidate with lots of money led the recall effort. I'm glad Arnold got in, because it made that guy decide to not run (they are in the same party).

Arnold!! Arnold!! Arnold!!

I think it would be awesome for him to be Governor (its not Mayor). He's also been boosting the after-school programs which I think is a great idea. So most likely he will be California's Governor and you never know, maybe our next President! ^_^

I for once think he makes a great governor and a great model to all kids, since that genius movie " Kindergarten Cops ", thumps up for arnold and his campaign ^_^