Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Celebrity Governor?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
I forget if it was governor or mayor but anyways,

Arnold swagernater is running for office in california. How do you feel about that? (unless he dropped out already which i dont think he did)

For me, It doesn't really matter. A celebrity + Office in an another state = whopee. Dont care ^_^

hairytash

hairytash

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Ive never heard any reason to suggest he shouldnt/couldnt run for office (although being English I hardly think my opinion counts). Anyways Clint Eastwood and Sonny Bono are in office arent they? If so hes not even setting a precedent.

nicknicknickandnick

nicknicknickandnick

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 153 posts
He's an interesting guy, and he doesn't seem to be a nut as, for example, he believes in boosting education which has suffered in that state. (People have been demanding services like public education but don't like to pay the taxes for it so have been voting to lower taxes.)

The recall part is a little suspicious because one major candidate with lots of money led the recall effort. I'm glad Arnold got in, because it made that guy decide to not run (they are in the same party).

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Arnold!! Arnold!! Arnold!!

I think it would be awesome for him to be Governor (its not Mayor). He's also been boosting the after-school programs which I think is a great idea. So most likely he will be California's Governor and you never know, maybe our next President! ^_^

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
he would be an awesome govenor but he cant cant be pres cuz he wasnt born in the us

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
I for once think he makes a great governor and a great model to all kids, since that genius movie " Kindergarten Cops ", thumps up for arnold and his campaign ^_^

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I think Arnold would make a great governor. Hes pretty qualified for the job too. Plus lotsa people already like him so thats good too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users