Analog or D-pad (keyboard keys included too!)?

Diso

Analog or D-pad  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though I should get used to analog, I still prefer the D-pad because most game systems I played requires the D-pad. Not that I'm bad with an analog, its just feels better with a d-pad ^_^

Since I played games since the 80s the d-pad will always be second nature to me, but ever since using Analog it is easier on my fingers. So I cast for analog.

The D-Pad. Most fighting games are much easier with a d-pad, although some make it easy with analog. I grew up with a d-pad but I have a GC and its d-pad is so small so you can't use it... oh well

D-pad, what Rag said is what i agree, mostly it designed for most of the fighting games, gives better reliability, though it could cause blistering or just regular thump sore, still its designed for it, and i get used to that to most of the games that supports it.

Depends on the game.

Even some older games that were on systems that didn't have analog, I like playing with an analog controller because it handles better.

Totally game dependant.

You sure like making polls lol

At least they aren't like the stupid sh*t you see over at A@H.

"Brocolli or Carrots?"

I hate A@H