How to make .bin files work with nullDC?

Hi.

i have downloaded Resident evil veronica via bittorrent(Resident Evil code Veronica (DC-KALISTO))

The first disc was .cdi image format and i didn't have problem with it and i finished disc 1,

but the second disc is in .bin format(There are two files in extracted folder a .bin and a .cue)

The nullDC doesn't recognize bin file and i tried to convert it to .nrg and .mds using UltraISO(Trial)

it recognized the image but then it goes to music play screen of DC console(meaning it cant run <_< )

How can i fix this?

and if it is not fixable can someone giveme a link to a working Resident evil veronica torrent file that has seeders?

Thank You.

Please read the board rules.

On topic, .bin files work fine with nullDC. There a good chance that there a bug in either in multi disc games or the game itself. Cd image format conversion shouldn't be even needed.

Please read the board rules.

On topic, .bin files work fine with nullDC. There a good chance that there a bug in either in multi disc games or the game itself. Cd image format conversion shouldn't be even needed.

I have the same problem with Virtua Tennis .bin file...cant get it to work at all...? nulldc crashes when I go to load it...

Whats the difference between the opening .bin/elf file and loading it? why do they have both options...do you know???

Keith

I don't know about emulators, but a Bin/Cue image isn't selfbooting (It absolutely, positively cannot be), and won't load on it's own on a real system.

Are you sure about what you said Agozer?

Eh, I'm not really sure anymore after I took a look at my images and some misc DC docs on my computer... There's a really good chance that you're right and I'm wrong. The fact that it's been ages since I've seen a BIN/CUE Dreamcast image supports your statement.

Still, I could swear that I've gotten a BIN/CUE pair to work just fine on DC emulator.

Keith: Don't follow my advice and do convert the BIN files to CDI. That won't automatically make the game selfboot, so you still have to use a bootdisc or hack the image to make it selfboot.

Eh, I'm not really sure anymore after I took a look at my images and some misc DC docs on my computer... There's a really good chance that you're right and I'm wrong. The fact that it's been ages since I've seen a BIN/CUE Dreamcast image supports your statement.

Still, I could swear that I've gotten a BIN/CUE pair to work just fine on DC emulator.

Keith: Don't follow my advice and do convert the BIN files to CDI. That won't automatically make the game selfboot, so you still have to use a bootdisc or hack the image to make it selfboot.

Yeah, too much work (over my head). I can live without virtua tennis :D