Why that username?

I chose GameGenie because I remembered the little picture in the corner from gamegenie.com back when i was really into SNES emulation, so I thought that would be cool. Disoblige, GameCop, and everyone else, how did you get your username?

When I was playing Subspace, I saw the squad name Disoblige. So...being curious, i looked it up. It was a pretty cool word and I stuck it in my mind for later use.

When I was young, I used the name Garik, Galen, Lavu, or Lavo. Usually it was either Garik or Lavu. Then, I decided that Lavu was a lil odd so I thought for a new user name. I remembered Disoblige and started using it.

Now, I use it because it reflects my personality of not following others unless theres some big monster behind us ^_^

Ahh we forgot about this thread too. ^_^

I remember while looking for codes, there was this guy called "CodeCop", and I always remembered because he would end his reviews of using codes with games with his catch phrase "Over and Out". So I thought hmm... ^_^ I'm registering on a gaming board eh? (this was A@H)..How about "GameCop".. "Over and Out".. yeah..thats cool. 8)

PS: I knew I stole the name really, but I don't think there is a CodeCop anymore. :lol:

I'm a big x-men freak.And my favorite one is of obviously Jean Grey. I liked how she was more down to earth than the others. Yet when she was possessed by Phoenix it showed her dark, wild side. And every man likes that side of a woman. THE WILD SIDE!!! (so cheesy) ^_^

PS: I knew I stole the name really, but I don't think there is a CodeCop anymore. ^_^

Yeah there is still a Code Cop. He is featured in Nintendo Power magazine, and he rights all those stupid rumors that people make about games. Ex: Getting Sonic and Tails in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

hm my first nick was kamui from x 1999

my second was kamuro from kamikaze

3rd was insanity. dunno why XD

n for almost a decade it's nokx (lat. nox, nocis = night)

to give this name a bit more individualism i put a k before the x.

My nickname goes back a few years, maybe around 99 or so. I remember that I joined a clan in Starcraft and wanted the name Ragnarok with the clan prefix. It wouldn't all fit so I just used Rag instead. So from then on, instead of using Ragnarok, I just use Rag. Its pretty good too because most of the time, it seems that I can't stick with just 1 nickname. I guess I found one to keep.

chose this because it is my nickname in school so i use it for everything

hi deach. see you're new here. Feel free to ask, answer, make posts, request, leech, etc.

Probably one of the only forums you WON't be flamed and get called a newbie ^_^