No$GBA Compatibility List

Devia Eleven

just a question. how do i save with NDS no$GBA? i was playing with digimon world and tried to save when i received a ingame error message. thanks.

You need to save it like how you save the game in a real DS. Don't use the save and load snapshot since it's not working yet.

Transformers Decepticons And Autobots Works Perfectly on NO$GBA

You should also tell us the save type, and the region

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question. how do i save with NDS no$GBA? i was playing with digimon world and tried to save when i received a ingame error message. thanks.

You need to save it like how you save the game in a real DS. Don't use the save and load snapshot since it's not working yet.

Transformers Decepticons And Autobots Works Perfectly on NO$GBA

You should also tell us the save type, and the region

OOOpps Transformers doesnt actually work i thought it did because i didnt get past the menu screen :)

quick question, can i load up another gba game on the emulator at the same time i load a nds game?

seems like pokemon diamond requires the gba versions like fire red to get some exclusive pokemon. so ya just wondering. also the wifi not working am i right?

quick question, can i load up another gba game on the emulator at the same time i load a nds game?

seems like pokemon diamond requires the gba versions like fire red to get some exclusive pokemon. so ya just wondering. also the wifi not working am i right?

No, you can't. At least not yet.

Yes, there is only preliminary Wi-Fi work, so whatever linking you had in mind, don't bother. Again, at least not yet.

guys just got hold of Final Fantasy III(EUR) and i can start to play i will edit if i can save but so far it seems ok any objections??

EDIT : FFS ITS FRENCH i need to get hold of it in english then i will tell you >.<

Edited by Gatts4403

guys just got hold of Final Fantasy III(EUR) and i can start to play i will edit if i can save but so far it seems ok any objections??

EDIT : FFS ITS FRENCH i need to get hold of it in english then i will tell you >.

Well, EUR games' language depends on what language the DS is set to use in its Language Settings. Usually anyway.

ahhhh that may be why how do i change it on my no$GBA? and just found and downloaded an English just trying to get to a save point now for us all :naughty:

EDIT:

OK guys this rom works with the following settings

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/ada...nd/untitled.jpg

and here is the quick sum up

GFX: still a bit gliched but not bad at all dont really detract from game play

sound: meh acceptable

saves: both quick save and full save work

game play form what I've seen (about all 20 mins) its as good as hell good old retro game play made modern yet not just a simple copy for FF3 xD

any other questions?

Edited by Gatts4403

How does one enter actionreplay cheats in no$gba?

I tried, but when I press "okay" I get the windows error sound and nothing happens or is added.

Edited by ~V+

• 3 weeks later...

Well im not exactlly sure but I think its because you are either entering a messed up code.Or you are enteing into another type of codes.(gameshark,codebreaker,ect.)Hope i helped

New here but that's not the point.

1240 - It's a wonderful world or, Subarashiki Kono Sekai which is a relativly new game for the DS also has a rom that's not that hard to find but it's 100mb.

But apart from that, No$gba doesn't run it very well:

Images are blacked out, including the menu, Neku [main hero] and everybody in Shibuya [where the game begins, dunno about the rest of it]

Also there are the usual sound weirdies, the constant lag with them and stuff.

But for one thing you can at least hear Neku's voice acting and some of the music that's good.

Not playable through.