No$GBA Compatibility List

Devia Eleven

just a question. how do i save with NDS no$GBA? i was playing with digimon world and tried to save when i received a ingame error message. thanks.

You need to save it like how you save the game in a real DS. Don't use the save and load snapshot since it's not working yet.

If for example i did save using a snapshot will it still work when the ds emu supports it. That is, is the snapshot messed up or the emulator itself.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question. how do i save with NDS no$GBA? i was playing with digimon world and tried to save when i received a ingame error message. thanks.

You need to save it like how you save the game in a real DS. Don't use the save and load snapshot since it's not working yet.

If for example i did save using a snapshot will it still work when the ds emu supports it. That is, is the snapshot messed up or the emulator itself.

Snapshot save doesn't for DS roms now, only normal saves. Is that what you asked?

Snapshot save doesn't for DS roms now, only normal saves. Is that what you asked?

I KNOW HOW TO SAVE and I KNOW SNAPSHOTS DONT WORK. My question is will my snapshot work when a FUTURE release supports snapshots.

btw anyway to enlarge the screen? it is kinda straining on the eyes.

No, but there a third party utility that's supposed to enlarge the screen at least double the original. EmuTalk had a thread about it and I don't remember the name of the program.