registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Why NO IDEAS board in the ds emulation - Suggestions Box [/feedback] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Why NO IDEAS board in the ds emulation

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

cky2k

cky2k

Romster Op

• Members+
  • 12 posts
I was just wondering you all gripe about people asking if their is a ds emulator that plays commercial games yet you took off your ideas board?...just curious why there is no section devoted to ideas the new version 1.0.1.3 is running many commercial games... please save your hostility for rom spammers Im just curious why? something along the lines of CASSANI???....ANYWAYS Gamecop, magnis, cinder, whoever is in charge round here an answer would be much aperciated...anyone else ie normal user dont care what you think so know your role and shut your mouth when you talk to me..

Edited by cky2k, 09 April 2007 - 04:11 PM.

Mooney

Mooney

The Stealthy Cheat

• Ultra Members
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:C++, HTML, NDS, PSP, girls, 1emu, 1up, Neo-Cream
Speaking of knowing your role...

You really have no right to barge in here with 5 posts and demand answers from the admins while acting like you're better than every other member who posts regularly here. You could have stated your question in a more polite manner, and I'm sure one of the people in charge would have been happy to provide an answer.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
There is no official forum for iDeas b/c we don't officially host it. It has nothing to do with the emulator playing commercial games. 90% of the emulators we talk about on 1Emulation play commercial games.

But I guess we can maybe have an unofficial forum category with an unofficial iDeas forum. We just haven't got to it.

If anything, you can talk about iDeas for now in the Nintendo DS forum.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Don't worry Mooney, cky2k is someone we all (The "older" staff that is) know. He's just strange, and likes to screw around. I believe he was making a wrestling reference at Gamecop.

His english sucks real bad huh?

cky2k, bown down or be pimp slapped. :P

Sybarite Paladin AxL

Sybarite Paladin AxL

Posting Freak

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,533 posts
And this is when my role comes in where I kick him in the nuts and make him drown himself in a puddle of his own mucus? Just wondering... :(

I like to screw around too. I just try not to act like an idiot when I do it.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,642 posts
Welcome back cky2k. :(

As GameCop said, just put your iDeaS questions and screenshots in the Nintendo DS forum for now.

cky2k

cky2k

Romster Op

• Members+
  • 12 posts
wow I acted like as ass hole in that post thanks for the nut kick I needed it

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,642 posts
Evidently quite a bit has happened in your life over the intervening 2 and a half years..

please post more.. ;)

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Emulation. Among others.
Activity volume in that section does not seem to warrant separation, as all inquires related to DS emulation/DS emulators fit well in the root of the DS emulation section, as mentioned previously.

The same logic applies for other emulators, unless either officially hosted or activity volume related warrants it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users