Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Which game would you want to be in?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
I would probably say Street Fighter Or KOF. These series are pretty cool and it would be nice to be in a fighting game :)

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Sonic the hedgehog probably. Although I would like to be in an RPG like Skies of Arcadia. I think being an air pirate would be quite cool :) Also I wouldn't mind being Sam the dog in "Sam n Max" because I would love to spend a day with Max. He rocks.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
I've been playing Planetside alot lately.
I'd like to get into the action for real. High tech warfare across an entire planet!

edit: nm I got sick of this game pretty damn fast. It's horribly unbalanced and there is next to no organization, and not really anything beyond basic goals in it.

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts
Meganan Battle network. I want a navi!!!

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
magneto in marvel vs. capcom 2, haha.. I'll show off my skillz, the rushdown, the combo, the infinites you name it :)

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
def. sf or kof series but metal gear would be nice also

evilnos_unholy

evilnos_unholy

gammak base commander

• Members+
  • 93 posts
I would like to be in dead or alive extreme beach volleyball as the only male character, problem is I would have a bad case of polygon growing effect in my groin area ^_^

PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in alot of things. I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends. The usual stuff a young slacker does.
Though I love the fighting games I would love to be in adventure/rpg games. Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of my all time favorite games and I'm playing Chrono Trigger now. For SNES game it is bananas. It's so addictive and I love the colorful characters. So I would love to be in either of those two games.

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
I agree with Phoenix, being in an RPG would be pretty kool. Who wouldn't wanna be Cloud??? Anyway, I think it would be kinda kool to be in Unreal Tournament hahaha. Being able to participate in a tournament like that. Plus you can be shot like 10 times and not die ;).

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
gotta agree with someboddy.. I WANNA NAVI!

almost got all 175 chips.. must get back to playing..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users