Nes with 4 buttons?

well, this is the funniest damn thing i have ever seen! :( i found one link for the megason console, but im guessing it is a later version of it because this one has 6 buttons, not 4. its modeled after a psone, and quite frankly, its discusting, but still good for a laugh. :D

http://www.afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/...son/megason.htm

• 1 month later...

This was the first time I looked at this thread and the Megason is some freaky creation. I mean seriously it looked really messed up, but at the same time I felt like I wanted to try it out myself. Where do they sell this kind of stuff? Anyway great link. :ph34r:

well, this is the funniest damn thing i have ever seen! :lol:  i found one link for the megason console, but im guessing it is a later version of it because this one has 6 buttons, not 4. its modeled after a psone, and quite frankly, its discusting, but still good for a laugh. :lol:

http://www.afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/...son/megason.htm

If you look at the kid with the light gun, he is holding a controller with 4 buttons.

That site wouldn't even qualify as propaganda. Propaganda is at least consistent.

If you look at the kid with the light gun, he is holding a controller with 4 buttons.

yah, but in all the other pics, it has 6.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I Got That,It Is A Bootleg Of NES But Mine HAd Spoilt And I HAd My Best memmory of My Life.

When I was 7,My Dad,Joking At A Nearby Restaruant Said That If I Drop My Tooth There And I Will Received A Bootleg(Console,He Said)And I Begin To Make My Teeth Loose.

And Sure Enough,It Dropped.My Dad Had No Choise But To Buy Me The Bootleg.It Was Not The Same Design,But It Also Include A Gun

The Bootleg Has Contra,Mortal Combat,And Lots More.

Edited by Tidus

hehe never mind about the guy owning the site being an idiot

hes a funny idiot!! lol

his mods are hilarious i just might do some of them, also i like his orginal site design at the homepage and stuff

Idiot? Or the worlds next genious? hehe same with Brian Kendall....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...