Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Minimum Wage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
Click to view battle stats
I found a very interesting chart on the minimum wage rates in the United States. What intrested me were the money rates.

Connecticut will have the highest minimum wage at $7.10
Kansas will have the lowest minimum wage at $2.65
The average minimum wage in the US is about $6.00

That sucks if you live in Kansas

Source:
http://www.dol.gov/e...age/america.htm

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
yah, i remember when it was $4.25 back when i was working at mcdonalds, which was about ten years ago. it was one of my many fastfood jobs when i was a teenager. 8) slowly it started to climb, and, at the last job i worked at where i was getting minimum wage, it had reached $6.25. that was 3 years ago, i think. i have no idea what it is now. well, i'll cross my fingers and hope i never do. 8)

nicknicknickandnick

nicknicknickandnick

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 153 posts
Ha ha Kansas. 8) In Canada, Alberta has the lowest minimum wage, $5.90 Canadian dollars, which is about $4.30 US.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
I thought it was a law in the US that the minimum wage can't be less than $6 for a regular hourly job? Anyways Mcdonald's now pays people $7 an hour, I remember seeing the sign infront of the drive-thru window. However the people who make the worst amount of money I think is Trash Man's, but I am not exactly sure. 8)

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

However the people who make the worst amount of money I think is Trash Man's, but I am not exactly sure. 8)

naw. they make a good living. 8) i know this dude that is a garbage man. he only works that one job for 4 hours each day, and is able to support a house, wife and two daughters who are in college. he also pays their tuition fees.

nicknicknickandnick

nicknicknickandnick

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 153 posts
Hmmm, I should do that then. I could handle that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users