Crime Scene #1

Diso

Caught in a murder scene, would you...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing what you can think of in the bathroom :P

What would you if you kill someone somehow?

Would you run away, confess, or put up a fight?

<---Confess because charges would be less serious.

well, if it were one cop, i would take him on. two cops, i may still have a chance, but more than two, i would probably run. this is presuming that the murder isnt a case of self defence. if it were self defence, i would than probably confess. like i said, it depends. :P

I'd RUN!! Run as fast as the wind can pull me. I wouldn't even stop, just keep going and going. And if a cop comes by, I am going to fight! :P

Other than that... :P:D

I'd RUN!! Run as fast as the wind can pull me. I wouldn't even stop, just keep going and going. And if a cop comes by, I am going to fight! :P 

Other than that... :P  :D

thats not very smart of you.

I mean, if ur in another city safe from cops for a while, ur gonna beat up a cop if u see one? Then other cops will run after you and it starts all over again :D

If I bore the power of my username I would use my powerful telepathic powers to make them comatose for the rest of their lives. In reality I would run like a little girl. :P

ya id probably run north to canada where they care less since that stuff happens every day there.

Nice smackhead comment there........I'm from Canada.

It doesn't happen every day here, it happens WAY more "every day" as you put it, in the US.

And FYI, we're alot tougher on crime up here than you think.

Why do you think our crime rates are ALOT lower than that of the US?

:P

Oh and I'd only murder someone in self defense, so I'd hang around and confess.

nope, I wouldn't confess toi anything (I'd plea the 5th) and go ahead and call johnny cochran and have himas my lawyer (he was OJ simpson's lawyer) and possibly get away with the crime, I mean isn't the justice system grand? :P