Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help! Mouse-pointer resets!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ezel

Ezel

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hi!

I'm using DS2Key 0.6 and have a problem. (I'm not interested in the analog-joystick stuff at the moment so I havn't installed ppJoy or whatever that was called).

I have DS2Key up and running on my DS and using the default "0"-profile.
My problem is that whenever I press (or release) a key on the DS the mousepointer on my windowsXP-screen resets to the middle of the screen.

Obviously the DS sends some other signal to the DS2Key-server than just the button that I configed
OR
the DS2Key server decieds to do a "reset mouse to middle of screen" for every input it gets.

Anyway, I guess this is what makes my emulators reject my input from the DS :-/
It works in ZSNES but if I try to config Nestopia I get an "Invalid input" respons, and if I try it in FCE Ultra (NES-emulator) it accepts the key when I config but when I run a rom and press a key it does a whole bunch of WIERD things like tries to save states and turns the CPU-throttling of and stuff.

Anybody here have similar problems or perhaps an easy solution?

Mvh: Ezel ... Malmoe, Sweden

sypherce

sypherce

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Snes, Nes, Ps1, DS, Programming, Sleep
Click to view battle stats

I have DS2Key up and running on my DS and using the default "0"-profile.
My problem is that whenever I press (or release) a key on the DS the mousepointer on my windowsXP-screen resets to the middle of the screen.

About the mouse pointer, I think you can get it to stop by enabling the mouse for a second by pressing the "mouse" button ( "touch" button? ). If I remember theres a slight bug that does exactly what your saying until you do that little procedure. ( Sorry if this isn't helpfull but its 5:42am where I am and I haven't slept ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users