Help! Mouse-pointer resets!

Ezel

Hi!

I'm using DS2Key 0.6 and have a problem. (I'm not interested in the analog-joystick stuff at the moment so I havn't installed ppJoy or whatever that was called).

I have DS2Key up and running on my DS and using the default "0"-profile.

My problem is that whenever I press (or release) a key on the DS the mousepointer on my windowsXP-screen resets to the middle of the screen.

Obviously the DS sends some other signal to the DS2Key-server than just the button that I configed

OR

the DS2Key server decieds to do a "reset mouse to middle of screen" for every input it gets.

Anyway, I guess this is what makes my emulators reject my input from the DS :-/

It works in ZSNES but if I try to config Nestopia I get an "Invalid input" respons, and if I try it in FCE Ultra (NES-emulator) it accepts the key when I config but when I run a rom and press a key it does a whole bunch of WIERD things like tries to save states and turns the CPU-throttling of and stuff.

Anybody here have similar problems or perhaps an easy solution?

Mvh: Ezel ... Malmoe, Sweden

I have DS2Key up and running on my DS and using the default "0"-profile.

My problem is that whenever I press (or release) a key on the DS the mousepointer on my windowsXP-screen resets to the middle of the screen.

About the mouse pointer, I think you can get it to stop by enabling the mouse for a second by pressing the "mouse" button ( "touch" button? ). If I remember theres a slight bug that does exactly what your saying until you do that little procedure. ( Sorry if this isn't helpfull but its 5:42am where I am and I haven't slept ).