registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.7 - DS Hacks [/ds] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.7

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

deivetru

deivetru

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.7 Release by Deivetru
Notes
December 16, 2006
-------------------------------------

This is unofficial build of the Win2DS client and server.

Changelog:
---------

keyboard more stable;
touch with the pen in zoom screen=click of mouse;
server is 100% stable;
move zoom screen with keyboard active;
disable update full screen with keyboard active to more speed;
sleep mode disable update of screens;

Disclaimer:
----------

Feel free to distribute this release in whatever ways you wish, so long as proper credit is given to everyone involved.

Win2DS is created by Bill Blaiklock
e-Mail: sintax@digitalAtrocity.com

Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.7 Release by Deivetru

link:
http://www.1emulatio...p...post&id=389
:P

Edited by deivetru, 16 December 2006 - 11:22 PM.

Ezel

Ezel

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Is there some way to download it without having to create yet ANOTHER forum-account? :-/

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,622 posts
Yes, get it here.

Attached Files

mrsayao

mrsayao

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm having trouble with the zoomed in screen... I'm using 0.7 and both screens work perfectly fine with my CF GBAMP, but when I use my supercard rumble microsd the top screen is totally jacked up... anyone know what's wrong? I'm using the exact same file and the exact same settings! Thanks!!

Chaos Boi

Chaos Boi

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Howcome when using the Gamepad feature, if I'm playing something like Snes9x, the gamepad stops responding when I shut off the snes9x emulator on my computer. Does anyone know if someone is planning on fixing this or knows what causes this?

Nothsa

Nothsa

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Any chance that we can get the source for this? Or at least get it recompiled with the latest DSWifi libraries?

Private Biscuit

Private Biscuit

WoOooOooO!

• Premium Members
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Many.
I'm having trouble with this, I already allowed port 8888 trough windows firewall, and my router. But it asks me for a password, what do i put there?
EDIT: Never mind, da
Is it supposed to be so slow? and can't I make the zoom lower for god's sake my eyes hurt.

Edited by Private Biscuit, 19 April 2007 - 01:17 AM.

Cael

Cael

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Is Win2DS Official or Unofficial even MMD on DS Lite compatible since i cant DLDI patch

Aethel

Aethel

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
making every touch of the pen do right click (which means a big menu on mozilla/desktop) is annoying. how can i disable it?
also after switching to zoomset mode (holding L and dragging the pen over the touchscreen, makes the camera follow the cursor) i should be able to come back of it by pressing L again, instead of having to press start and clicking the ok button.

Edited by Aethel, 25 August 2007 - 07:09 PM.

HaloBenish

HaloBenish

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
stuck at waiting after putting in my password... what do I put for IP adress?

Edited by HaloBenish, 11 November 2007 - 03:39 PM.

ieatchocolate

ieatchocolate

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

stuck at waiting after putting in my password... what do I put for IP adress?

Same here... just says "waiting..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users