Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The worst way to die?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Bertinan

Bertinan

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
Click to view battle stats
Errr...What about the people who think that they will go to a garden full of beautiful young women? Which, personally, I think would become boring. The same thing over and over and over....sheesh.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
thats the point. if you desire a change of scenery, just think it, and BOING!, you have it. :lol: i believe the after life is the same for everybody. there really is no heaven or hell, its just what you, the individual, perceives, that makes it different compared to what someone else experiances. :wink:

Bertinan

Bertinan

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
*Reflects on that* Errr...maybe....

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts

as far as the catholic religion goes, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, and you get into heaven. :wink: 

Can you get forgivness in advance if you want to commit suicide... it would a fantastic shortcut to heaven.

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Afterlife = start life all over again with some advantages and/or disadvamtges.

U can't really suicide right after forgiveness cause thats killing yourself meaning ur breaking a commandant and boom ur in hel ;D

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts

U can't really suicide right after forgiveness cause thats killing yourself meaning ur breaking a commandant and boom ur in hel ;D

But the point Me! was that you can gain forgivnes for breaking commandments -

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
the catholic religion teaches that after you die, you are brought before st peter at the gates of heaven. this is the point where you ask for foregiveness... after you die. so, according to the catholic religion, you can kill yourself, ask for foregiveness afterwards, and then get into heaven. :D its a pretty sweet deal if you are a catholic. :lol:

ps- i dont know if this is true in other religions. im only stating what i was taught to believe. :wink:

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
Look lads, I'll have a go, if it is safe to try, I will let you know by txt. See you later. :wink:

loay

loay

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 214 posts
hay ME are you catholic or you just lntristing in it
iam muslim and i beleve when you die if you do good in your life you will have a small haven in your grave before the real one at the end and the same thing if you do bad in your life you will have a hell in your grave before the real one at the end :wink:

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
Is there not an inconstancy in using emulators/roms and also believing strongly in a religion?

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

Is there not an inconstancy in using emulators/roms and also believing strongly in a religion?

That's a really good point. I will need to remember that one next time I am getting preached to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users