Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PostZilla!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
Whee!

I just made this because Of recent events lol :twisted:

Posted Image

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
:wink: Perfect rendition. It would make a good cartoon series!

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
look im sorry. I didnt mean to shoot 'spam' i mean shooting spam is the act of getting 100s of emails a day (happens to us all) which tell you how to get your censor enlarged by a couple feet. Anyway, i didnt realize that i was replying to messages that were a month old and if i did i wouldnt have done it in the first place. Not only that I espically didnt know that they were returned to the top of the forum. I didnt mean to disrupt your forum and again, i apologize for that. Im sorry, i was just trying to help and reply to messages accordingly.

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts

look im sorry. I didnt mean to shoot 'spam' i mean shooting spam is the act of getting 100s of emails a day (happens to us all) which tell you how to get your censor enlarged by a couple feet. Anyway, i didnt realize that i was replying to messages that were a month old and if i did i wouldnt have done it in the first place. Not only that I espically didnt know that they were returned to the top of the forum. I didnt mean to disrupt your forum and again, i apologize for that. Im sorry, i was just trying to help and reply to messages accordingly.

Hey, I just made it because it came as a funny idea to me because of the recent things to it. We already forgive you and this is just something i just made to make it look funny, not glum.

So liven up. That's all I'm trying to do because I swear this place is a graveyard a lot of the time :wink:

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
ah yes in a humor point of view its pretty funny. Nice job :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users