The Hulk (Movie) was extremely boring!!!

Alpha

[fade:b07919fe17]Geezus,[/fade:b07919fe17] I almost fell asleep during that movie. What was with The Hulk flying like superman? :lol: Not only that the plot and the story got mixed up a couple of times. I am still confused what exactly happened at the end. Last but not least, the camera angles gave me a headache. If you see it, you will know what I mean.

:) Post your comments here. :D

WEEEEEEEEE HULK SMASH!

The Hulk was...yeah pretty boring. It took a while for the story to get going and two of what were probobly the better fight scenes were to dark to tell what was going on. As for the ending, I will disclose no information as someone who has yet to see the movie may want to find out on their own. :)

I thought it was really good. All that dialogue...well, I guess you need to be a hulk fan to appreciate how the movie turned out. The Hulk isnt about some superhero that turns big and green to save people, it's just about a man fighting a war within himself.

And that flying comment, he wasnt flying, if you were the most powerful being on earth and needed to get around, what would you use your strength for, running really fast or jumping great distances? He does it in the comic and they did it perfectly on film. Do me a favor, pick up atleast 30-40 comics of the first series, then make your final judgement.

The way it was filmed was perfect, making it seem like a moving comic book sometimes. Ang Lee did a great job on everything about the movie. As far as the origin goes, well some things must be changed I suppose...

Movie Rating: 8/10

yeppers, its true. :lol: the hulk cant fly, so he jumps. i thought everyone knew that. :?

anyways... i probably wont see it at the theaters, mainly cause i havent the time. i havent even seen spider-man yet. :) i might get it on dvd, or just download it or something, dont know. :D i really dont like the movies they put out nowadays. too much attention is put on violence and special effects, and not enough on the plot and dialogue.

watching the previews was enough for me to prevent me of seeing it, by the way, don´t you thihnk hulk looks like shrek, they wanted to make him look like in comix but the result is horrible

i wonder how the league of extraordinary gentlemen would be, seems interesting