Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Money System

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
I dunno if you like this idea or not but I've seen it a lot in other forums.

When you make a post, you can earn credits for them. As you save up, you can buy certain things like:

Glowing Name ---- 100
Custom Title ---- 400
Steal persons credits ---- 0

I just thought it would be a fun interactive way to make people post.

However, The only thing i woudl OBJECT to this is people would be more likely to SPAM which will lead to BANNAGE! :lol:

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Yeah it's a good idea in theory but like you say it could lead to a lot of spammage. It would also probably mean a lot of work for GameCop and Magnis to stick it in all those themes :lol:

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
The Really Good Thing about this is it will allow us to actualy have a prize for the winner if we run our own personal contests :twisted:

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
I saw this in another forum that uses the same forum software, and there is a money system well credit, there's also a shop, so you can buy different ranking stars for your name, or title and also bold, special effects, that you can spend your credits on, I for once think this is unique.. i suggested this, but im sure gamecop will install it when he locate it. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users