Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Top 3 Game Companies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
No...
Enlighten me please...

I think they did parasite eve???

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Dude.

Square Enix = Square Soft From what Im guessing from the website

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Square soft now that rings a bell, they shure as hell do make great games. :roll:

ryder

ryder

Old Ambassador

• Premium Members
  • 144 posts
Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Mana Series, Chrono Series, Star Ocean series, those are some of their biggest hits :roll:

hairytash

hairytash

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Im surprised to see EA in other peoples lists, in the past most people I know have not agreed with me. So is this because of recent releases or do you mostly like EA releases.
Also Im interested to know how many people agree with EASports policy of updating games every year.

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
theres one u have all forgoten.. Bullfrog

theme park
theme hospital
synidate
populus

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

Im surprised to see EA in other peoples lists, in the past most people I know have not agreed with me. So is this because of recent releases or do you mostly like EA releases.
Also Im interested to know how many people agree with EASports policy of updating games every year.

I really don't like EA at all. Firstly thier yearly "update" policy does annoy me because they usually only make major changes every 2 years. It still baffles me that Fifa sells more copies than Pro Evolution Soccer 2. I mean that is just not right! EA regularly bully the smaller third party developers into releasing games in an unfinished or poor state. I think that is where the distinction has to be drawn though. EA do publish a lot of excellent games but they don't actually develop any good ones(apart from sports titles). So as developers they get my big thumbs down but as publishers they aren't too evil at all. In fact I quite like them.

PS They just better not buy Sega or there will be hell to pay! :roll:

Also bullfrog nearly made my top 3, well Peter molyneux did anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users