Who is guilty?

emsley

Fault.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

guilty of what? of the bad things in our society? of a group being viewed as inferior beings? of stupidity being done in the name of false revolutionary views? of kids from the inner city being portrayed as innept inadequate ass wipes? of innocents spending time in jail or being executed? that real criminals go free after just a few years in prison?

funny, the judicial system is guilty of many of those, but so is rap and so is the other options, we have failures, and we will always have them... our system is imperfect, a systematic problem, but I prefer it that way, a perfect world would be very boring don't you think?

We cause all the problems for ourselves, but we don't leave it at that we also screw with nature and the other species around the world (which have as much right to it as we do).

I think that if all the humans died out then this planet would last much longer and nature and other species would live in greater harmony and diversity and wouldn't worry about such pitiful concepts such as money, "yours/mine", racism and countless others.

-Take care