If I had kept that Avatar one moment longer...

Okay.. I've had it with that cutesy unicorn type flying.. thing.

Anyway, for those who know me from Anarchy At Home, I've gone back to my avatar form there. Expect it not to last tho.. I'm looking for a good Avatar.. but there is just too many to choose from..

We need an option, that like.. allows you to put in 3-5 avatars, and have them randomly load up when someone looks at your messages, that way you didn't have to choose :lol:

that would be a pretty cool idea actually. :lol: i wonder if its at all possable? my avatar is getting a little crusty now that i think about it. :lol:

that would be a pretty cool idea actually. :lol:  i wonder if its at all possable? my avatar is getting a little crusty now that i think about it. :lol:

Well you should take your armor off and WASH it once a month.. jeez, there are women here you know.. or there WERE, before your platemail started smelling up the place..

Well you should take your armor off and WASH it once a month.. jeez, there are women here you know.. or there WERE, before your platemail started smelling up the place..

come on now...its not that bad is it? :lol: plus, the flies are like my evil minions. :P they do whatever i say. :lol: MMUUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!....god, im pathetic. truth is, i only laugh because it hurts. i need a hug. :D

come on now...its not that bad is it? :D plus, the flies are like my evil minions. :lol: they do whatever i say. :lol: MMUUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!....god, im pathetic. truth is, i only laugh because it hurts. i need a hug. :P

there there its ok. Its not that bad.. :lol: you should be proud to have those flies. Not everybody has flies for evil minions now do they? And sorry no hug...