Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Notice on Highscore Challenges

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
Click to view battle stats
Well my fiancee foxylady (who should REALLY talk on here once in a while, since she IS registered) Has a new high score for you in Galaga, and has dared anyone to beat it..

http://www.100megsfr...ies/galaga2.png
95,540 peoples, read it and weep

EDIT: ooh, a new challenge.. beer games are not my forte, but lets see how this goes..
http://www.100megsfr...dies/tapper.png

26,375.. i hope thats good for now.. thats not an easy game..

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
thats coo.

we need more people to participate.

Remember that you can always request on my forums for games you want so Gamecop doesn't Cap me for spamming :)

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
BAH! Gamecop wouldn't mind you running it here.. he might even give you your own section just for the contests =)

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I'll think about it If I want a free hosted forums from gamecop lol.

Btw: More games are now at my site. Beat them!

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts

thats coo.

we need more people to participate.  

Remember that you can always request on my forums for games you want so Gamecop doesn't Cap me for spamming  :twisted:

If you want more people to partcipate, you better add their scores when they are given to you =P

http://www.100megsfr...ies/galaga2.png  
95,540 peoples, read it and weep

Thats Foxylady.. she's kinda sad that you forgot her =(

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
dude. i added it rite away when i saw it. whens the last time u checked my website :twisted:

I'm not always there when you make a post. You got to wait a while until I have time to upadate it.

Otherwise, my apologies if I hurt your feelings.

Notice: Anyscores given to me will be posted in big update tomorrow!

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts

dude. i added it rite away when i saw it. whens the last time u checked my website :twisted:

I'm not always there when you make a post. You got to wait a while until I have time to upadate it.

Otherwise, my apologies if I hurt your feelings.  

Notice: Anyscores given to me will be posted in big update tomorrow!

Doh.. my browser isn't updating properly for some reason now.. i gotta hit F5 3, 4, 5 times for it to update.. BAH! someone beat Foxylady.. she won't be happy..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users