Sad News from Nintendo...

ME!

I posted this a while ago on my forums, but since nobody goes to them 8) (shamless guilt trip :o ), I thought Id post it here for you all to see. :lol:

In a recent press conferance, the president of Nintendo stated they they plan to "phase out" the Mario character as there mascott, and replace him with an "all new" character. :D This most likely means that they plan to stop making Mario games altogether :D, but they werent specific on that point. So, what are you thoughts on this? :?

Personally, when I heard the news, I curled up into a little ball in the corner of my room and cried myself to sleep. :lol: Seriously though, I dont like the sound of this one bit! :P

ps- rumors say that possable choices for Marios replacement are Link, Samus or Pikachu. Personally, Id go with Link...but it will never be the same. :o

No more 250 pound fat plumber? awww....

If its Pikachu, I seriously will just destroy every nintendo thing i see :D

Mario games DID get kinda of old but it doesn't mean that they can make up new ideas for it.

I think it is a mistake if they replace Mario, but I could see Nintendo doing something like this. Mario has been around for a long time and I am sure Nintendo believes that they have to update thier image in order to attract younger players. Unfortunatlly, Pickachu would be a step in that direction. :D

Mario has been around for a long time and I am sure Nintendo believes that they have to update thier image in order to attract younger players.  Unfortunatlly, Pickachu would be a step in that direction.  :D

i actually think it is more of the opposite. they want to shed the kiddy image that they already have, inorder to attracked older, adult gamers. i guess samus would be the logical choice then. i still would prefer it to be link though.

They killed link of however in the last installment of zelda...

Remember it was like a ritual for the village...

Miyamato should have stuck with the adult theme...

Regarding samus...

Its a girl no offense to the bitchis, but name a company who has a mascott thats a girl :lol:

I dont think they will go for that.

They will have to pull something outta the bag and miyamato aint gettin any younger :P

Captain falco... no none of the f-zero charecters thats for sure...

I see something big on the horizon but i cant make it out..

And i dont think they will go with donkey kong nithier...

Gaaawd i cant handle it it gets me thinking nintendo have something up there sleeve.... i hope so!! :D

well, if nintendo wants to shed the childlike image, I am all for it... I used to like mario, up until the N64 came around, yes I am one of those that did not enjoy the 3d marios, if they use link they will still be childish, if they use pikachu, might as well use a pink logo and dress link in drag, cuz' that will be ghey as it can be!!! :D

however if they use samus aran... that would be great, samus is hot and with the rumors going around at seraphic root that there will be a movie... well it just seems fitting, here is who I think should play samus

cbphoto34.jpg

yes, after all she has played a space mercenary for years, very well I might add, and I don't see any woman in better physical shape than her... (aside from rebeca romjin stamos/mystique)

NEWS FLASH!!!!

the new mascott for Nintendo has been chosen. :P it is...

takeatingle.jpg

tingle...the G A Y fairy wanna-be. :D

j/k :lol:

ps- who is that in the pic, evilnos?

ME.... that is claudia black, one of the best actresses there is, she has appeared in Xena warrior princess, Attila, pitch black, camera candy, Queen of the damned (as cassandra) and plays Aeryn Sun on farscape, this chic can back flip, fight better than 100 NEOs, and besides if I'm not mistaken she did the voice over for a few animes also, namely some of the angel cop ones, in that pic she is wearing an alien bio suit, aside from all that, her body is extremely tight, I like it :D:lol: better go now something just came up... :P

ME.... that is claudia black, one of the best actresses there is, she has appeared in Xena warrior princess, Attila, pitch black, camera candy, Queen of the damned (as cassandra) and plays Aeryn Sun on farscape, this chic can back flip, fight better than 100 NEOs, and besides if I'm not mistaken she did the voice over for a few animes also, namely some of the angel cop ones, in that pic she is wearing an alien bio suit, aside from all that, her body is extremely tight, I like it  :D  :lol: better go now something just came up... :P

hehe...never seen any of those shows except for xena, but i dont recognize her at all. anyways, shed probably make a good samus...just cause she looks like a chick with issues and pms 24/7. 8)