Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The hell with it. Another megaman post!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Megaman Hero

Favorite Megaman Hero

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
Who do you like best

Lets just do heroes for now.

Megaman
Bass (hes not a hero but meh)
Protoman
Zero

Still like zero for some reason. Just a guy that doesn't give a crap.

:lol:

Megaman was a blue prick before the x series. He had a high voice and he was sooo stupid :D

HappyFishYams

HappyFishYams

Novice

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:games, girls, goodies, the three g's I just made up
Oh man, protoman or zero... I guess since i've played the x games more than the regular megaman's, i'll have to go with zero. Anyone who uses a sword is good in my book. :lol:

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
I thought in the last X game, that Megaman got a sword now too?

HappyFishYams

HappyFishYams

Novice

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:games, girls, goodies, the three g's I just made up
He's just using zero's though. His main weapon and "specialty" is still the x-buster. You don't really use the sword for much. In X3 you can get zero's sword too. Oh yeah, but the blade and shadow armor use the sword in X6...hmm. The shadow armor kicks so much ass it's not even funny. Ok i'm rambling, point is zero is cooler. If there was an option for x with shadow armor i'd pick that one though :lol:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users