Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

my homage to break dancing freaks around the world

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gammak base commander

• Members+
  • 93 posts
Click to view battle stats
I was listening to a lot of 80's tracks the past few days, mainly break dancing stuff, so I decided to pay homage to that kind of music, I thought... what would I like to spin on my head to? then this came... I dedicate it to kung fu fighting and break dancing, (I dunno kung fu) I sincerely hope all freaks of break dancing enjoy my stopping to pay my tributes to a great era of "street dancing" (yeah I watched that movie also) and you can get it free here

instructions there on how to get it, rather easy...

:lol: btw I just got my butt chewed by my producer over giving out free tracks, but I can't help it... cuz I think it was all meant to be free... oh well after the album drops I might make a site and upload the well over 40 songs I have in it... :lol:

now grab your player and go on the street, lay a cardboard mat and start "electro-boogie" :lol:

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Are you talking about the film that gave Van Damme his break thru in acting, (he was in one of the crowd dance scenes)

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
RoXoR bOxOrS :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users