Either Zip or RAR the entire image or leave it uncompressed. Most PCSX2 CD/DVD plugins work with both. Preferably in a known CD/DVD image format or the the ELF.
Expect that your machine can't give you "reasonable" framerates, depending on what your definition of reasonable is. I don't use PCSX2 so I'm not the one to ask for detailed instructions.
The rough outline is:
1. Mke sure you have a graphics plugin for PCSX2. Configure the GPU plugin if need be.
2. Same with the Audio, Controller plugins, etc.
3. Make sure you have a valid PS2 BIOS that's in the Bios folder. Make sure you select the BIOS when you go through the configuration window.
4. Configure the CD/DVD plugin to work with the image you have.
5. Run the emulator, hope for the best.
OK...so if I leave the game uncompressed how do I open the game? It's in 43 "pieces" so wouldn't I have to zip it regardless? Also, how do I turn it into an image format? Do you mean something like .nrg?
Edited by blob2, 30 August 2006 - 07:58 PM.