GBA USB Hardware?

I've been to multiple sites and found that there has been a GBA Link Cable Emulator, which made me wonder if there is a USB Cable that could connect PC to GBA/SP. All the items I found took up the game slot however, and all used as flash cards. My question, is there a USB Link cable that will work with GBA/SP and function with that Link Cable Emulator to perform the same functions as if another GBA/SP was connected via Visual Boy Advance (without taking up the catridge slot)? Any information is appreciated.

On another note: this is my first post and thrilled to find such a large emulation community.

Edit: After browsing the forums I found that this topic should probably be in the Handheld section, which I must've skipped over because it wasn't under the Nintendo Forums, that was my bad, if it's moved to that forum so be it, although it can probably belong to either.

Edited by Kobiko

Forgive my skepticism, but I think what you ask is not possible (linking your GBA with the emulator just to play link games that is)

The only way you are going to get your GBA connected to your computer (at least to my knowledge) is to get a copier.

Hello Kobiko and welcome to the forum. From what I have seen Agozer said is true. There is no way (at least not right now) to do what your asking. However if you are looking to link games on your PC you can use a program called vba link. It is a modified version of VisualBoy Advance that allows you to link up to four sessions of the emulator at once. It can also be used to link with up to three other networked computers.

If you want to do this you can use the PC cable to connect you GBA/SP up to your computer and copy your games save file to use it in VBA.

If you still have questions feel free to ask and if I don't know the answer I'm sure someone here will.