DS2Key 0.5b3

sypherce

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i got a problem here,it won't connect to my wifi stick.i'm using a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB stick,i already connected it with wi-fi using a wifi game so thats already in the ds.

can somebody help me please

*Edit* i already solved the problem

Edited by kENNO

• 7 months later...

I am a little confused. What is the current (latest) version for DS2Key? I have downloaded 4 different versions but unfortunately the version numbers do not remain consistent. I thought as this was the home site for DS2Key, that the latest version would be here. But I found another version with later dates else where. Of course that is not the ultimate authority in versioning but I thought a question here could not hurt.

Santa-Duck

I am a little confused. What is the current (latest) version for DS2Key? I have downloaded 4 different versions but unfortunately the version numbers do not remain consistent. I thought as this was the home site for DS2Key, that the latest version would be here. But I found another version with later dates else where. Of course that is not the ultimate authority in versioning but I thought a question here could not hurt.

Santa-Duck

Technically the latest DS2Key is the one in SVN, although I've yet to release a binary for this version. The latest released server binary is 0.7 and the latest client, which works with the newer DSLites (at least it should) didn't have it's own special thread, as it was a quick test, but it's here. If you can compile the SVN go ahead and try it, but I'm not helping people compile it, as it's not quite ready for main stream release.