Gatorade Vs Powerade!

Diso

Gatorade or Powerade?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay another vs topic!

Gatorade = Expensive but more flavors

Powerade = cheaper but less flavors

I kinda like Gatorade better for some reason, but usually I stick more to powerade because I rather drink more and still almost get the same results :lol:

so powerade for me :D

Are they american drinks?

I dont think england has those yet i drink coke thats about ti those fizzy drinks are real bad for your teeth ya know dentist told me and everything.

:lol:

Isn't Powerade owned by Gatorade? :lol:

Anyways my conclusion:

Powerade

Taste: 7, It only tastes good in hot weather. It gets a lot cooler than gatorade.

After: Powerade just doesn't quench my thirst. After I drink a sip, I feel like drinking another a hour later.

Gatorade

Taste: 9, It's widely used in the NBA, Gyms, and is known too have "electrolytes"( )

After: It quenches my thirst a lot. Plus it has a little bit of added salt to keep you drinking up. Powerade doesn't do this.

The Conclusion

Gatorade Wins

Comments: Powerade should be slapped silly to even try to copy the great Gatorade. :x

Are they american drinks?

I dont think england has those yet i drink coke thats about ti those fizzy drinks are real bad for your teeth ya know dentist told me and everything.

Suprisingly, yes it is a american drink. :D

However on the coke thing, I once used the tooth of one my cousins that fell out and stook it in a jar of coke for a day. The whole tooth was literally eaten by 2 days. :lol:

Do you ever get the feeling that you live in an imaginary dream world controlled by machines bent on using you for that this is all you are... a battery... and batteries need to re-charge... what ever gave you that idea?

all you need to know is that you need to drink more POWERADE...

Actually, Gatorade was a drink invented by students at Florida State. Hence the name GATOR(ade).....(Florida Gators). I do not know who owns the rights to the name now, but I am sure it is a major money maker.