Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Best Game Evvveerr?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Gouken

Gouken

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Gaming; Computers; Technophile
Click to view battle stats
I just got done playing it. It's certainly bigger then GTA3 but it still left me feeling like I played the same game...just with brighter colors. Im not saying it's not good, just...not original.

game0guy

game0guy

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Roms, duh!
Gta:VC is a great game, but not the best ever, that title goes to Tetris, you just can't beat the addiction of tetris, because eventually, Gta will end,but tetris goes forever and ever and ever and ever......

I lost my brain playing GTA:VC, I lost my sanity playing tetris

hairytash

hairytash

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 199 posts
Vast Improvement over GTA3 the Motorbikes and Helicopter make the game much better and Im still finding others like the alternate helicopter that has a course to complete. The City is much more drive friendly, no more looking at maps and I love the dirt bike trial.
The only thing I cant find is the ejaculating censor which is supposed to be on top of one of the buildings.
Oh and the soundtrack is outstanding, Nothing better than gunning innocents down on a motorbike while being chased by the police all set to Sigue Sigue Sputnik

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
IM CURRENTLY-WAS DOWNLOADING IT]

1.29 GIG ALL WINRAR PACKED FULL RIP!!!!

oops caps heh.

I cant wait to get playing it, bashing grannys with baseballl bats "marvalous"! :lol:

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
From what i have seen so far seeing as i have it working now it could defently be in contention for best game ever it frikkkkin rocks a boxa!!!

emsley

emsley

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
This is insane :) You can put your own mp3 in the ix for when your driving along...

I have "f@c' the system" balring as the cops chase me on my dirtbike :cry:

JuMeSyn

JuMeSyn

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Shining Force Series, Rpgs, Movies, Emu and Isos stuff
It is a great game but not the best.

Sure going out in the city with Nice Bikes, Cars, doing secret events, killing people is all excellent

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
yeah well gta is excellent innovation for its time. i mean no one else has ever thought about the idea of just being able to wonder the streets and kill people for no reason.

BUT

think back 14 years from now. You would be saying super mario bros is the best game of all time.

Both games use a very addicting and smooth engine which make them both the best games for THEIR TIME.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users