registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> New HOMEBREW-ONLINE-GAME ! Link Inside ! - Page 3 - DS Hacks [/ds] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New HOMEBREW-ONLINE-GAME ! Link Inside !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

D-loader

D-loader

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
It would be sooo awsome, if you could make a standalone APP with your ChatClient in Blubb.. it couldn't be better, fast and smooth :D

(( PS: your game is so far the best homebrew-game online :D ))

fireblood

fireblood

Beginner

• Members
  • 13 posts
I ask for xlink kai because i canot find some 1 to play whit me.

qw3rty

qw3rty

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts
I'll begin working on the lobby next week, that should solve your problem, fireblood.

Why a standalone chat-client ? You don't have to play the game, to chat ;)
And I will include lobby chat, so you will be able to chat with more people at once :)

D-loader

D-loader

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
well, you have a point ;)

and its gonna be freaking awesome to have that lobbychat too :)

qw3rty

qw3rty

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts
Small Update :

- 5 times faster zoom-out function
- fixed some glitches.

Next Update will include LOBBY ! (I'll start working on it NOW !)

I hope the first test-verson will be ready in the next two days.

D-loader

D-loader

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
OMG OMG! :clapping:

davos1

davos1

Novice

• Members
  • 36 posts
I can't wait fot this because I'm getting a wrieless router in a few days.

qw3rty

qw3rty

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts
Hi,

I want to inform you, that the work is progressing in huge steps.

The lobby should be ready for first public release in about a week I hope...
If you can't wait that long, feel free to contact me - I'm in need of beta-testers, even more now, because I need at least 3 users connected to the lobby, to test broadcast-messages.

My Contact Information can be found in the first post in this thread.

I have updated the download on my page too....that will be the last non-lobby version.

The main change is, that the images are compressed now...transfer should be faster.

D-loader

D-loader

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
I'm having troubles with my internet at the moment.. sorta unstable, my ISP is working on that :unsure: ( cable problems, don't ask ), but I will be able to help you testing it, during the weekend

qw3rty

qw3rty

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts
I have included the new wifi-library.
WEP & DHCP should work now.
Blubb uses connection settings #1, edit them with an official online Game (e.g. Mario Kart)

http://qwerty.serveb.../WIFI-BLUBB.rar

Slosha

Slosha

Novice

• Members
  • 26 posts
How do we forward a port to a router... (mine is a U.S. Robotics router). I have connected to my router before but it's kinda complicated to forward a port, especially when you don't knwo what you are doing.

These are all the things my router is requiring me to fill out:

Special Application: O Enable O Disable

Name: DS

Trigger:
-Protocol: TCP/UPD/ICMP/ or * for all (which one?)
-Port Range: 9999???? (i'm not sure about this one)

Incoming:
-Protocol: TCP/UDP/ICMP/ or * for all (which one?)
-Port: 9999???? Or this one

..yes, i posted this is the PointyRemote area too.... but that one i kinga close to dead.....

Edited by Slosha, 25 April 2006 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users