Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

..THE END FOR EMUL FORUMS... and a new BEGINNING..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
After just about 1 Year, I am ending EmulForums. Quite frankly I am very happy about it. We had some Extremely BAD TIMES, and some awesome times. Emul Forums started in June of 2002, with just a simple GeoCities site. Then we got bigger and better with our own forum. Later on we converted to vBulletin, one of my favorite forum softwares. Meanwhile, after about 3 months, I changed it to phpBB, which is the forum software we use now. I created File Searchers, GameShare Systems, and even a Rom Sector. We had some great things at EmulForums. But, lets not keep talking about the past, but now. You are all probabally wondering why, I didn't pursue with the name, "Emul Forums." It was simply because there is already a EmuForums.Com, which people would get confused if I got a Emul Forums.Com. Last but not least, the name Emul Forums has been drowned to the death in some sites, and its time, its time, for a NEW Beginning. The only thing left with the name "Emul Forums" will be our direct connect hub. Otherwise, welcome everyone to: 1Emulation.Com

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Yesss a new beginning starts now.

But....

Couldn't we have picked a better name than 1emulation lol :happy:

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Couldn't we have picked a better name than 1emulation lol [icon_smile.gif]

HEEEEEYYYYYY!!! I like the name! Don't worry you will get used to it. :happy: :shock:

stjames

stjames

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
LOL, I almost crapped myself when I logged on to the main page today and the first few words I read say "THE END OF.....". For a brief second, I thought the site was dead. :happy: :shock: :lol:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
we will never die...only multiply!!!!! :happy: (i heard that line somewhere) :shock:

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

LOL, I almost crapped myself when I logged on to the main page today and the first few words I read say "THE END OF.....".  For a brief second, I thought the site was dead.    :happy:  :shock:  :lol:

I thought the same thing. I should learn to finish reading stuff.

Anyway, I also really like the new look. Still keeping the spacey theme which is cool. I also like the new name :lol:

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
I like 1emulation...

It's very catchy.

All the boards designs still have emulforums in it tho.. you need to change those =(

Ooh, and I got a catchy slogan to go with our new name.. feel free to change it slightly if you ant.. coming up with something good when you've been awake for 20 minutes = hard.

Madman

Madman

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 317 posts
Congrats on your new domain name and good luck with the new name =)

JuMeSyn

JuMeSyn

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Shining Force Series, Rpgs, Movies, Emu and Isos stuff
Everything is getting better around here.

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users