ROMS and ISOS

If you are new to emulforums and are indeed looking for ROMS and isos

Then good for you.

Emulforums has always since the day it was created has always tried to get what the people want.

In the time I have been here sites with content such as ROMs and isos die quite frequently wherever it’s the IDSA or the actual server finding out about those ROMs [isos]

Truth is you probably wont find a better place for you retro gaming needs and for your current gamin needs, we all want ROMs and isos and games and emuflroums does its best to get them to you.

Wherever its threw the awesome ROM sector were you have to make a 100 posts and bang! Your in it’s not such a chore making a 100 posts, or threw the direct connect hub its self hosted by the main man magnis.

If going on a hub is too much for you or posting one hundred posts in emulfroums to get into the rom sector is also to much for you then you are infact been lazy and selfish, if you can find a site with links that work and top download speeds then fair enough, do you think you could come back here and post it up for us to share?

People are trying so think about it before you get mad because you cant find your ROM or ISO if we had the sites we would give you them that’s for sure if we had a million ftps we would give you them for sure but we don’t because we are you the people and we are what makes this forums keep on ticking.

So keep it coming and let’s roll out!!

I agree with you on most of that emsley!!

I found Emuforums back in March, and was really impressed. I am almost to 100 posts, and am looking forward getting into the rom sector. Also, the DC hub is a great reasource that I think too many people are just to lazy to check out. Everytime I go there looking for something I find it. Sure, I might have to wait a while for a slot, but so what. Set it up and go to bed. Usually by morning the DL's are all finished. For the people who don't want to hassle with learning DC...too bad. It's hard to help people who don't help themselves....literally!!

The best thing about these foeums though is that there are not that many beggers, or "I NEED THIS ROM" type people posting here. Also, the Moderators seem very patient, and helpfull. As proof to this just compare how many locked topics there are here to say....Edge Emulation.

Keep up the good work guys. In my opinion this is the best emulation forum out there. :)

This is indeed the nicest emulation forums I've been on.

You can at least post here without people flaming you or calling you a Newbie.

I didn't have to use any of the many rom sites Gamecop has provided for us (I always had good sources), but I still got help with emulators and all that stuff.

The moderators are here daily checking upon us and people are helping one another.

Although it DOES get very boring here, you can count on me to help liven things up such as the current RPG going on.

Rom Sector is very helpful if it isn't down. Also, there are many sites people are willing to share and stuff. Roms and Isos are being uploaded for everyone the participates in the forums.

This is a nice forums indeed even if it is boring here and no one posts...ummm Yah.

Rating:

Liveness 2/10

Weirdness 10/10 (Emsley's and Magnis's Avatar always freaks me out)

Coolness 10/10

Helpfulness 100/10 (haha)

May Emulforums prosper and bask in the light of success :)

Great post Emsley and I agree with everyones comments.

Especially the part with the liveness and of course we all know its true. :?

Basically it couldn't have been said any better in how to get Roms and Isos around here. One reason we even have 100 post criteria is because we want people to keep this forum alive. Don't forget btw, 400 posts gets you a free emulation message board. :(

Recently we have been going through many slow down problems, however, everything seems back to normal for now and I will work to the MAX to make this the best emulation board around.

However I will say this.. a New Beginning is Coming..!! :)

yeah... all we need are some pc engine isoz and we would be set, you know it took me about a year to finaly find valis 2 for pc engine, the whole thing!! not a crappy no music hugo stupid emu thing, pc engine games are hard to find... at least the cd ones

btw... how does everyone like my first ever picture sig??

( i hate picture sigs but at least I am helping my cause, and the cause of the well over 3,000 members of savefarscape ring)

:lol: