tenchu

someboddy

• 1 year later...

I'm also finding that 1 of 9283749287509214 ISOs for Tenchu are Japanese, and it's really becoming irritating. I realise this thread is pretty old, but I tried the Direct Connect link anyways and turned up with nothing. Any new directions to go in?

I'm also finding that 1 of 9283749287509214 ISOs for Tenchu are Japanese, and it's really becoming irritating.  I realise this thread is pretty old, but I tried the Direct Connect link anyways and turned up with nothing.  Any new directions to go in?

Yes, this is pretty old.

Just so you know, Direct Connect links aren't HTTP links or then you haven't searched hard enough from the different hubs.

Have you looked in http://www.suprnova or other BitTorrent sites?

Edited by Agozer

I didn't have direct connect but I actually downloaded it specifically to look for this one file. I hadn't thought of BitTorrent though, which is a good idea. It's also appreciated that you dropped a link, cause I don't know many torrent sites yet. Looks remotely promising, at least. tyvm :)

Well, DC++ is your best bet. Feel free to join the Emu Rom Hub (emu.servegame.com) and ask around. Most of us are there. Btw, you need a mimnimum is 5GB of shares to get in.